Sunday, September 5, 2010

Real Examples of SocMed Helping Businesses

In this article we see six real life examples of business owners using Social Media sites to try and boost customer numbers. This shows us how socmed sites can be so useful. If someone can search for reviews or find a great place to have breakfast and to go shopping then these sites are being used well. It is possible however to take the sites too seriously and let them become too big a part of your life. I can see myself disappearing into these sites and never coming out again. But I know that that would be a waste of my time. I think that if used to help express oneself and show the public something then it is worth using sites like fb, twitter, blogs, and many others. Now in the time of constant internet access and all the time technology we have to be careful to maintain our own personal "in the flesh" selves from becoming completely computer obsessed..

No comments:

Post a Comment